The TMS App is a free-of-charge progressive web App (PWA) that works on smart phones, tablets or PCs. Therefore it is the perfect tool to easily manage all your tire monitoring data.
The App design serves two main purposes. Firstly to configure the TPMS system. Secondly to store and analyse tire pressure and temperature data.
It is suitable for individual vehicles or for your whole fleet.
All the features of the TMS Manager, TMS Log Graph and TMS Log Summary are available in the App.
When linked to the TMS Hub, it’s a simple process to setup a new system or make changes to an existing system. You can use the App to:
- Change the displayed units of measure to suit your local preference.
- Check and synchronise the internal clock.
- Adjust the wheel layout. This includes the number of wheels and axles, wheels per axle and numbering. Configurable for local conventions.
- Add or remove a Sensor. Each wheel location links to a Sensor via its unique Sensor ID.
- Setup the Alert settings for low pressure, high pressure, high temperature, no data time-out and low Sensor battery. These are configurable per wheel, including whether each alert is shown to the driver.
- Warn the driver if one wheel is hotter than the others, using configurable parameters.
- Change the time zone to suit your location anywhere in the world.
Analysis of logged data
When you regularly collect both pressure and temperature data from a number of wheels from a number of vehicles, you very quickly build up a huge volume of data. For that reason the App includes sophisticated summarising and visualising techniques to enable users to quickly highlight issues with the tire pressure and/or temperatures. For example using a multi-coloured design and specially developed visual icons, it is easy to identify any problems in a matter of seconds. When you see an area of interest, it is a simple process to drill further into this operating period. Specifically, you can drill down to individual data points.
For even greater speed, the App offers shortcuts to jump directly to a particular week or month. As well as allowing you to simply create your own custom periods.
Each wheel has a separate colour and is removeable from the display if required. Consequently this allows you to home in on the exact data you need, for the exact tire, over the exact time period.
You can import data from other fleets in JSON files. You can export data into CSV files for further analysis or manipulation in Excel.
TMS App – Tire Reporting
Firstly identify a timescale of interest. Then it is simple to generate a visual report in the App. You can then export or print out the report allowing you to quickly share information with colleagues.
Additionally print functionality is built-in and flexible, giving you the option to print the report or print specific sections of the graphs to highlight problem areas.
In summary, the new App by TMS makes setting up, recording and analysing your TPMS data a breeze. The data gathered provides businesses with essential information to optimise vehicle uptime. Consequently productivity and profitability improve, all whilst keeping the operators and machinery safe. For more information on the TMS App and to discuss how investing in a TMS System can help your business, contact us to discuss your needs with our team.
TMS App – Trial
If you would like to try the App, get in touch today and we can send you some data.
to find out more about how we can help keep you moving.