to find out more about how we can help keep you moving.
TMS is a registered trademark of A M Bromley Limited, a company formed in 1997 by engineers who worked on the very early concepts of tire pressure monitoring systems. Specialising in low power radio, electronic circuit design and embedded firmware, we bring a wealth of experience to our product developments. Designing products that are fit for purpose is a major focus for us at A M Bromley. We pride ourselves on supplying a product that “does exactly what it says on the tin” and strive to exceed the expectations of our clients in innovation, technology, and customer service.
- The very initial TMS prototype was demonstrated on the UK TV program “Tomorrow’s World” in the 1980s
- TMS was acquired by A M Bromley in 2003 and was introduced into the F1 car racing market where it underwent 2 years of rigorous testing under race conditions. This was a severe environmental test for TMS with respect to shock, vibration, and temperature
- In 2005 TMS was launched into the OTR market with Bombardier Transportation and Rubber Tire Gantry cranes
- Late 2007 we began development work on mining trucks in Chile
- In 2009 we launched the operator interface allowing TMS to be used as a standalone tire pressure monitoring system
- In 2015 the operator interface to view up to 8 axles, 16 wheels was introduced.
- A M Bromley have continued to innovate and develop the product for OTR and industrial vehicle markets
A M Bromley is proud to work with an international network of partners, all of whom are already established market leaders in the tire fitting and maintenance market. This gives our customers local support from verified providers familiar with tire fitting and the patching techniques necessary to install TMS.